Sunday, January 23, 2005

 

Sundays for Resting

I take seriously God's call to "Remember the sabbath and keep it holy." Therefore, my Sunday postings shall be limited. Some day I will blog more extensively on why I use Sundays for rest and that I am not a fanatic or tyrannical Pharisetical type about, I just think one should set aside a day a week for God and renewal.

I could not; however, let the day pass without a couple of links. Firstly, a sympathetic nod to Hugh Hewitt's vain attempts to get to New York. As someone that has travelled on business quite a bit myself, I know it's a pain. Good luck to day Hugh!

Secondly a big Thank You! to Joe Carter at Evangelical Outpost for his suggestions about evangelical blogs and networking and his efforts at establishing a Blog Roll to do so. I have incorporated that roll at the left.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory