Monday, February 14, 2005

 

Calling Out Duckwriter

Ten days or Two weeks ago, Duckwriter and I had an email exchange. We were discussing the lack of outrage amongst the Godbloggers at the use of a Down Syndrome afflicted young man as a living bomb during the Iraqi elections. I made an off-handed comment about how I felt the theological principal of "all sin is the same" had been misunderstood and misapplied to the point that Christian Ethics had pretty well turned to mush. Duckwriter asked permission to quote me while writing a post on Christian Ethics. I'm still waiting.

Last week, Warnie winner Challies had a great post on Total Depravity. I agree with all that Challies had to offer in that post, but it sure does make a good jumping off point for the discussion Duckwriter and had started.

I have avoided posting on this topic, despite a real urge to do so because I wanted to give Duckwriter first crack. Charlie -- you have a week before I go ahead anyway.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory