Wednesday, February 16, 2005

 

Is the Left Wing Born to Whine?

I have never in my life wanted to shake a man's hand and tell him to "shut up" at the same time as I did when I listened to this on NPR. When he describes his activities in support of his son and his son's colleagues in Iraq, he sounds just like my wife and I. We've done all the same things he describes.

So why does he take exception to the "Support Our Troops" signs on vehicles? And why does he whine about it so? (listen -- he really does whine) He claims because the signs are really code for "Vote Republican."

Garbage! -- The signs are a direct response to Vietnam when most of us stood by and let a few truly radical far lefties destroy moral among the troops. I don't think all but the most heartless want to let something like that happen again.

What is most revealing about this whine is the left's perpetual preoccupation with how anything affects them, that is to say "ME." No, this guy can't be happy because people whose politics are 180 degrees from him are sending his son stuff too -- NOOOOOOO, He has to whine because the stickers share space with Bush/Cheney stickers.

Rather than whine, why doesn't he get one and put it next to his Kerry/Edwards sticker. -- Sheesh!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory