Monday, February 14, 2005

 

Pushing the Edge of Taste

If you are not a fan of somewhat tasteless, very insulting comedy, you may not of heard of Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog. This character, originally started as a puppet bit on Conan O'Brien, starts out pretty much like any standard Don Rickles bit. But when he gets to the apology, the "...no I kid, he's really a great person." Triumph skips a couple of beats and hits them with his classic tag line, "For me to poop on."

The genius of the routine is that tag line could only be funny coming from a dog. As you probably figured out when you read my description, it's not funny coming from a person. At least until I ran across this. I'm sorry, but I just could not resist.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory