Wednesday, February 02, 2005

 

Russian Hmmmmmm....

Not sure what to think about this. More McDonald's in Russia. I'm not sure what to think about this.

It was my priviledge to visit the famous Pushkin Square Mickey D's in 1991 when the Soviet Union still existed. I did not dine there -- I can get plenty of McDonald's at home. Besides -- the lines!

I love the fact that capitalism has taken firm hold in the former Soviet Union. I am happy for my friends there that now enjoy a much better life than they did during my Soviet visit. I just wish we had something better to sell there. It's not even a good burger. Now a Fatburger there -- that would be something. (If you are not in a part of the country with Fatburger, check the franchising info at the website and open one -- That's a hamburger)

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory