Friday, February 18, 2005

 

Some Interesting Evolutionary News

From Nicholas Kristof, comes this NYTimes op-ed which weighs in on the fact that evolution may have developed in a manner that leads to religious devotion. Pharyngula has a very technical post disputing Kristof's claim.

The technical side of this discussion does not do a whole lot for me. I'm with Pharyngula, they are reading way more into the data than is there. But that's not the point -- people keep getting wound up in this whole "creation v. evolution" thing. As I said in what I hope will be the only post I ever do on Intelligent Design they are not necessarily competitive ideas. Calm down people!

On the subject of evolution, I thought this article was cool and should be shared.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory