Tuesday, February 15, 2005

 

Some Thanks Are Necessary

I am having good traffic today. That is in large part due to some generous links from some kind people.

Joe Carter at Evangelical Outpost links to my continuing efforts to debunk the story about nuns in India demanding conversion to Christianity prior to granting tsunami relief aid. Thank you Joe for joining the battle against this very ugly rumor.

Amy's Humble Musings mentions my posting addressing hers about the need for Christianity to be transformational, to be distinguishable from the general popular culture. I loved her encouraging comment on my post -- "Preach on, my friend..." Thanks Amy!

Finally, Catez Stevens at Allthings2all appears, based on her frequent comments, to have become a regular reader. It's always great to have a fellow Warnie winner on board!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory