Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 

Speaking of a Prophetic Swarm....

Not long after I posted my thoughts on a prophetic swarm earlier this morning, I ran accross this link from the Internet Monk (HT: Evangelical Outpost) I am somewhat astonished that one of the possible examples of an issue around which a prophetic swarm could form was "...compromising theology for the sake of the offering."

If you look at the trackback posts, it may not be a swarm, but there is certainly a small flock brewing. I hereby join them. I have a lot of research to do before I can make the kind of detailed post this deserves, but in the meantime, I urge you to join the flock and help turn it into a swarm.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory