Tuesday, March 08, 2005

 

The Best of Pravda

I am putting myself on a Pravda diet. I am not sure you readers are as fond of that newspaper as I am, so from this point forward I am simply going to have a once a week (Wednesday) feature of the best thereof.

PURE PROPAGANDA

I thought that by this point in history everyone understood what a monster Joseph Stalin was. Apparently not. Obviously Pravda has never quite forgotten its roots.

A FISH STORY

This story would make my mother-in-law's husband quite, quite jealous. That's a big fish.

ON RUSSIAN WOMEN

This is not really news. I know my own wife is an exception, but I think this headline applies to women everywhere, not just the Russian ones.

Russian women's ability to love is directly connected with men's ability to make money

MUSIC TO MY EARS

Now this is simply a great story.

Laziness cures brain cells and extends life span

This is what I call a money quote:
Excessive physical exercises exert a negative influence on the human body on the whole.
In my world, "excessive means more than what it takes to get to the frig.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory