Wednesday, March 30, 2005

 

Dare We Hope For Terri?

After Yesterday's Jesse Jackson revelation comes news that the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals is going to take up Terri's case again, this time on a broader look. Given such an examination by the court, I would think this radiologist should drop his challenge and start filing an affidavit, or perhaps get a lawyer to write a full brief.

Could it be that like Job, God is going to let us go to the very edge of despair, to the place where there is no hope but Him alone, before He rescues us? I will not pretend to know the ways of the Lord, but I will hope in Him, even when I am afraid to. God grant me the faith I need.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory