Wednesday, March 30, 2005

 

God Did Not Forbid

This story set me teeth seriously on edge.
Colorado Court Bars Execution Because Jurors Consulted Bible
This is bad law and a formula for the end of our society. Here is the Scotsman version of the story.
The State's Supreme Court said the bible constituted an outside influence and a reliance on a ?higher authority.?
Given the decisions we have been hearing out of courts lately, relying on a higher authority does not sound like a bad idea to me. You know I seem to remember a time that you put your hand on the Bible to demonstrate your veracity before you testified in a courtroom.

Stuff like this drives me to me knees. I should rant, but I am still too distraught from last week's idiot court actions to work one up.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory