Thursday, March 24, 2005

 

I Need A Laugh

Finally, a story that made me laugh.
After the snooze button is pressed, the clock, which is equipped with a set of wheels, rolls off the table to another part of the room.

"When the alarm sounds again, simply finding Clocky ought to be strenuous enough to prevent even the doziest owner from going back to sleep," New Scientist magazine said Tuesday.
I have got to get me one of these! Then I will put a programming unit on it to make it do all sorts of obnoxious things when the snooze button is pressed -- roll up and down the sleeper's body - better - chase the cat onto the sleeper in a paniced state. Yeah, that's the ticket.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory