Saturday, March 05, 2005

 

It's Official, I'm a Genius

No really, a silly web test has declared me as such. (HT: Mysterium Tremendum) I took something called the The Commonly Confused Words Test.

Any regular reader of this space knows that I make a lot of typos, spelling errors and word confusion. Heck, I've even had 'copy editor' comments left about my word confusion. Thus, when I approached this test I expected only mediocre results. Yet, here is what they had to say about me at the end:
English Genius

You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!
Go Figure. Now all I need is a 'gold star.' Take the test yourself, it's fun.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory