Friday, March 18, 2005

 

Let's See Here

First round of the National Invitational Tournament, VANDERBILT 67, INDIANA 60. Meanwhile in the first round of the NCAA National Championship Tournament, TEXAS TECH 78, UCLA 66. Again I am forced to ask, "Between Indiana and Texas Tech, which school has made the best decisions about hiring and firing coaches in the last 5-6 years?"

At Indiana, AD's 'top priority': meet with Davis I should hope so! If it were me, I'd meet with him long enough to help him find the door, but then I'd have done that several years ago. I just love the way this story talks about recruiting. It's easy to win with the best players -- winning with good players and a great system, now that's the ticket -- there are always good players around, but great ones are hard to come by -- and run off to the NBA.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory