Friday, March 18, 2005

 

Researchers Discover the Obvious

This from MSNBC just made me laugh when I read it.
Scientists have cracked the genetic code of the female X chromosome which is linked to more than 300 human diseases and may help to explain why women are so different from men.
I just love it when we scientists discover something that mankind has known pretty much since the beginning of well, mankind. But the real highlight of this article is this quote:
The research, which is reported in the science journal Nature, shows the Y is an eroded version of the X chromosome with only a few genes.
I think most men understand our inherent inferiority, but now that there is scientific proof that we are nothing more than 'eroded' women I figure they will just do away with us pretty soon.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory