Saturday, March 12, 2005

 

What Is It WIth O'Reilly And The Internet?

I don't watch Bill O'Reilly much, he is so self important, I just want to throw a brick at the TV everytime he opens his yap. I ran across this transcript of an interview he did. Apparently some young ladyhas had a problem with her friends from school "bullying" her on the Internet.

In the first place, whatever happend to "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me?" I am very sorry the young lady has been harrassed, but find me a person that hasn't been at some point in their childhood. I don't see anything in this story that hasn't been going on on bathroom walls for forever. O'Reilly advises the girl to bring litigation! -- Sheesh, when I was a kid, you found the people doing it and then you showed them that sticks and stones really were more hurtful than words -- end of problem. My advice to this young lady -- fight back.

But mostly this non-story seems to be another opportunity for O'Reilly to degredate the Internet. This guy better get with it or he will end up the biggest flash-in-the-pan in cable TV history.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory