Thursday, March 31, 2005

 

What's Up With Che Guevara?

Bridget Johnson, usually of the LA Daily News, had an op-ed in the WSJ yesterday. She is concerned about the love affair between Hollywood and communism.

I really don't get the whole Che Guevara thing -- he has become a fashion statement. Not too long ago, I was in line at a fast food joint and some 15-year-old little girl was in line in front of me wearing a tee shirt with a picture of that guerilla-cum-terrorist. When I asked the young lady if she knew that she had one of the more evil men of the 20th century plastered on her chest -- she just sad, "No, but it's cool!"

Ms. Johnson better add our education system to the indictment. I knew who Che Guevara was when I was 15.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory