Friday, April 22, 2005

 

Blogging Around

If blogger had not gone south on me, I could do more than just provide this round-up of great reads...

Tabletalk draws some great lessons from Narnia -- but then don't we all.

If you have ever worked overseas, you will enjoy this story from Assumption of Command.

Allthings2all has some interesting links and comments. I love her analysis of her email.

Sharing Life agrees with me when it comes to papal opposition.

Transforming Sermons discusses the value of having a little old lady in your life. I had one, though she is now long dead. I sure would have loved for her to meet my wife.

Hedghog Blog and Proverbs Daily look at some interesting California issues, something which most of us that live here find hard to find.

Mark Daniels looks at the concept ultimate truth in a very good post.

The Jesus Freak, goes all un-PC on us in discussing manliness. Check out Friday Humor below and I think you'll know where I stand on the issue.

To all of these bloggers -- I wish I could have done better they are all great posts.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory