Monday, April 04, 2005

 

Geopolitics And Prayer For Our Troops.

Between Terri Schiavo's and the Pope's death most other things have been pushed out of the headlines. I sure was glad when I saw this piece on MSBNC.
U.N. envoy Terje Roed-Larsen said Sunday the Syrian government pledged to remove all Syrian troops and intelligence agents from Lebanon by April 30 at the latest.
That is probabaly the best news I have seen in a week. Hurray for the Lebanese people! Use your freedom well.

But we must never forget the cost of that freedom. Sheep's Crib shares the story of an injured soldier, miraculously saved by military medical personnel, and offers a prayer for all soldiers everywhere. I'll pray with John about this any day and I urge you to as well.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory