Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

A Home Run

Sometimes, I think Scotwise crawls into my head everyday and then writes a post in response to what he finds.
One of the greatest revelations that I have ever had as a Christian was that you become stronger in your walk with the Lord by serving people. This revelation came to me when I was young in the Lord; it became the biggest motivation for my wanting to become a Pastor.
As the Terri Schiavo media blitz has faded into the sunset, so has my blog traffic. And I have been in the dumps about it. Thank you John for reminding me why I started this to begin with -- not to attract attention to myself, but to give others attention to the Lord.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory