Saturday, April 30, 2005

 

Kids And Blogging

I had no idea until I investigated the MySpace sites of some of the kids in the high school Bible Study my wife and I lead, but this story is not exaggerating.
With that, Marcy made a discovery thousands of parents around the country are making -- teenagers are among the most active Internet bloggers, and many are posting pictures, names, addresses, schools, even phone numbers, almost always without their parent's knowledge.
This is a huge problem for families, and kids can get in a lot of trouble this way, but when it comes to "too much information" some of the leftie blogs tell me far more than I really need to know about the bloggers. Hear me now leftie bloggers, even the adult ones, "I do not care about your sex life!"

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory