Friday, April 01, 2005

 

Nice To Be Noticed?

Yesterday was a big exposure day for Blogotional. Buzzmachine...by Jeff Jarvis picked up on the Terri Memorial post and linked, and mentioned it on the television air on "Connected Coast-to-Coast" on MSNBC. If you are really interested, you can see video of this blog on television here.

I realize blogging is a media thing and the more exposure, the better, but these are not the circumstances under which I would have liked to receive such exposure. Where was this exposure when I was posting everyday about what to do and how to help Terri? Of course, (I am now about to bite the hand that has fed me links for the last day or so) Jarvis has proven himself on the wrong side of this whole thing already.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory