Thursday, May 05, 2005

 

God Acts

On Tuesday, I felt it necessary to respond to some rather ugly comments made about myself and others who fought for the life of Terri Schiavo. A small child was dying in Houston Texas and the hospital had decided to remove life support. The accustions were the typical charges of "hypocrisy" since we were not fighting as hard for that child's life as we had fought for Terri's. I listed my reasons why not in the link above. Now the child has died, even before life support was removed.

While this fact vindicates the stance I took, I take no joy and feel no sense of victory. I mourn for the child and offer what comfort I can to its parents. May God be with them.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory