Thursday, May 12, 2005

 

HuffPo Highlights

This train wreck is still interesting, but I think the novelty will wear off soon. Here is some of my favs today.

Quincey Jones is distancing himself from Michael Jackson. Not a good sign for the Jackson defense.

David Corn relies on Bruce Springsteen as a religious teacher. Money quote:
But I assume they believe they are merely following the words of Jesus Christ. Unfortunately, their J.C. is a divider-not-a-uniter.

I much prefer the Christ recently offered to us by that well-known theologian, Bruce Springsteen.
I had no idea we owned (note the possessives) I thought He owned us.

Greg Gutfeld is just inane.
To pass the time on the 4400 Stairclimber at 24 Hour Fitness, I often engage in "nonsexual heroic celebrity fantasies." (NHCF) Basically, i fantasize about rescuing celebrities who are in peril.
I take it back, that's not inane, it's spooky.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory