Saturday, May 21, 2005

 

Real Americans

Read the comments for this Chrenkoff post. It's about Donald Trump's current crusade to rebuild the WTC as is was, but one story taller. The idea is that to rebuild tells the world "we will not be intimidated" -- a thought I had about 3 days after the attack. The comment show Americans at their strongest. Here's a couple of my favs
I too think Trump is a pompous [jerk] with a huge ego. However, he's spot on with this idea. It's totally American in concept, and HONORS the memory of those who died in the attack AND those fighting against terrorism worldwide. It's the perfect response... bigger and better than ever, just like the free world after the eventual defeat of jihadist terrorism.
------
Abso-frigging-lutely, build them again...I like the cartoon design I saw with THREE towers instead of two, and the middle one taller...America's middle finger meme again.
I have some ideas myself, but this is a family oriented blog.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory