Thursday, May 05, 2005

 

Regulation I Agree With

I haven't done much hunting in my life, but what I have done, I have enjoyed. I have nothing against hunting, but I have to agree with this limitation.
Wildlife regulators in California took the first step Tuesday to bar hunters in the state from using the Internet to shoot animals, responding to a Texas Web site that planned to let users fire at real game with the click of a mouse.
When hunting, I really think you should eat what you kill, but no one in this day and age needs to hunt to eat. It's about being out in the wilderness and a whole host of things besides the kill. "Internet hunting" is just about the kill, and as such sounds like a bad idea to me -- even if somebody dresses the game for you and sends it on -- you might as well go to the local game butcher.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory