Tuesday, May 10, 2005

 

Religion and....

OK, I have said on several occasions that Christianity and science do not really conflict, but I wondering if Christianity and mathematics do. Thanks to Evangelical Outpost for pointing to this post which invokes Godel's Incompleteness Theorem as an argument against Sola Scriptura.

I am truly dumbfounded. I'm betting the guy that thought this up is like the guy that tries fix everything with a hammer. Either that or he just wanted to show off how smart he is by quoting the theorem. I have news for him -- Godel's theorem is one of the most important mathematical proofs in the last couple of centuries. EVERYBODY KNOWS IT!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory