Monday, May 09, 2005

 

There Is A New Warnie Winner!

And it's Bluefish. Here is his acknowledgement of that prize. You know, when I look at that list, there are only three of us that are Americans, and we Americans are all in Southern California. I wonder if there is a pattern here? Maybe a non-American English-speaking bias on the part of Adrian? Obviously this calls for serious investigation and an expose. Perhaps the formation of a bloggong-ethnic rights organization. Whole bureacracies must be immediately formed...

I'm sorry, I temporarily forgot who I was and my insignificant role in the world. Congrats to Bluefish! Welcome aboard. Just watch yourself, we're a tough bunch.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory