Tuesday, May 31, 2005

 

True Happiness?

Good Friend Scotwise has found the secret to the happiness of the Scots -- Scotch Whiskey.

Though only about one-third Scots myself, I am a big fan of single malt and more than 12 years old. In particular I like the peaty lowland stuff (Lophraig!), which for real Scotch snobs makes me a low-life, but I like what I like.

I could use a bit of the Scots happies right now, but I am afraid once I started a bottle I'd have a hard time not continuing to toast my friend Ken until the bottle was empty, and I was a little happier than intended. So, I shall raise this virtual toast to my passed friend and to my Scots-Aussie friend as well.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory