Friday, June 17, 2005

 

Horrific Stories

Three stories I can't quite believe I came across.

This one concerns pets and relationships.
About a year ago, I made the heart-wrenching decision to leave a great job, house, friends and family to move to Hawaii with my fiancé.

As part of this transition, I also chose to have my two beloved chow chow dogs put to sleep.
Next time, call me, I'll take in the dogs, is it any wonder the euthanasia line has become so blurred. That's just criminal.

This one involves an abortionclinicc and I frankly have a hard time swallowing it. What it describes is too horrific to repeat here, but I wonder if this does not stray into hyperbole for the sake of the pro-life crowd? Research is necessary to determine for sure.

This one is monstrous.
Boys from Africa are being murdered as human sacrifices in London churches.

They are brought into the capital to be offered up in rituals by fundamentalist Christian sects, according to a shocking report by Scotland Yard.
Again, I almost don't believe it, but with this one, I will assume the worst. The story describes efforts by "churches" to deal with supernatural evil in this manner.

For the record -- THIS IS NOT CHRISTIANITY. This is evil and perverse and completely antithetical to the will of God. Those engaged in this activity may call upon the name of Christ, but they do so at their own peril. Every Christian simply must renounce this. With a charge this vile we cannot afford the subtleties -- condemn them -- that is the only option that works.

After this, I need shower...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory