Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 

Play The Movie Quote Game

I like movie quotes. So I got all kinds of excited when I learned that the American Film Institute was going to do a special on the 100 best movie quotes of all time. They are selecting their quotes from these 400 nominees.

I have checked the nominee list and some of my favorites are missing:

"Id, id, id, id, id...."

"Our Germanz are better dan dere Germanz."

"...remember when I said I would kill you last? -- I lied."

Oh yeah, and the title of the post linked in the first sentence of this post is one too.

Anyone placing all four of the quotes will be declared the "Blogotional Reader of the Month." and get a featured link in the blogroll -- if you are not a blogger, I'll link to the destination of your request, within limits of taste and decorum. Honor system here. Disqualify yourself if you have to look them up.

Leave your comments or email

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory