Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 

Schiavo Case Moves Into The Purely Petty

I could not believe this when I read it.
Michael Schiavo angered his late wife's family Monday by not notifying them about the burial beforehand and by inscribing on her bronze grave marker the words "I kept my promise."

Michael Schiavo - who said he promised his wife he would not keep her alive artificially - also listed Feb. 25, 1990, as the date his wife "Departed this Earth."

On that date, Schiavo collapsed and fell into what most doctors said was an irreversible vegetative state.
If you ever needed proof the whole thing was about Michael -- and not about Terri -- isn't this it? He is so self-absorbed that he stoops this low.

I find myself struck dumb by this -- how can any person be this self-absorbed and petty? That level of narcissism is almost beyond my comprehension. This is just loathesome behavior -- just loathesome.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory