Saturday, June 04, 2005

 

So That's Why...

...I am the way I am.

Intelligence, genetic disease linked

I got all excited when I saw that headline. I figured I was going to have a field day debunking some fool that was trying to say really intelligent people were ill. A better study would be into looking at how so many really intelligent people can be so wrong, but that is another matter altogether.

Anyway, all I got is study linking a certain sect of Judiaism in eastern Europe, with a set of genetic disorders and higher than average intelligence, to a form of selective breeding that was maintained in eastern Europe historically. So far, I'm thinking it is more correlation being confused with causation.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory