Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 

The Best of Pravda

AH, THE GOOD 'OL DAYS

The ideological alibi of the bourgeois economists

I honestly thought such rhetoric was completely dead, it's quaint to see it in print. Warms this proletariat heart. (snicker, smirk)

WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT

Man avoids criminal penalty with the help of sex change operation

I'd rather do the time, a lesser penalty. I just hope is crime was more significant than this.

THERE'S BRAGGING AND THEN THERE IS PRAVDA

Another perpetual motor built in Russia

Oh no, it's not enough that they built a perpetual motion machine -- something that has illuded mankind for it's entire existence -- no, they had to build another one.

You know, when I get there in a few weeks, I am going to ask everyone I see on the street reading Pravda if they believe what they read. I'm thinking that in a few short days, continuing just with those answering in the positive, I can make a fortune selling Flordia swamp land.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory