Thursday, July 28, 2005

 

Blogging History

The Wall Street Journal's, OpinionJournal daily post called "Best Of The Web Today" does not define itself as a blog, but the distinction it makes is minor -- for all intents and purposes it is a blog, it's the uberblog. It is five-years-old today.

To celebrate, Taranto is looking back at the those five years. I think it a very important read to understand this medium, even for those not in the political end of the medium where BOTW is squarely planted.

While my content is quite different, in my short time blogging, if there is anything I emulate, it is BOTW. The consistency, the mix of links and original content is all stuff I really admire.

Happy Birthday BOTW!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory