Friday, July 08, 2005

 

Dealing With London

In the days and weeks to come there will be an enormous amount said and to say about yesterday's events in London. Maybe it is because I am travelling there in a few weeks - maybe it is because of my blogging friends there, or with family there - maybe it is because of the fillial relationship between our nations, I don't know. Regardless, my heart sunk on this news much as it did on the news of 9-11, and I think to honor that I need to blog a little differently today. I have a huge pile of "the usual," but that is not where my heart resides.

I realize the way I am posting today will probabaly not make sense to people with readers and those that come in from search engines, but these posts are the posts of my heart today. I hope they speak to you as they speak to me.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory