Tuesday, July 19, 2005

 

Salute To Those Who Serve Those Who Serve

Sometimes when I am going to the post office to mail another package to one of our service people, I really truly wish I could deliver it personally. There is nothing like pressing the flesh to let someone know you really support them. Whenever I learn about entertainers going over to entertain the troops, I am momentarily jealous. This blogging guy is no exception. (HT: Mudville Gazette)

Pete Johannson is a reasonable successful stand-up comedian doing a tour for the troop. Do what you can to support this guy - which for starters measn read his blog. He doesn't have to go over there, he could stay here and have enough work.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory