Sunday, August 07, 2005

 

Curiouser And Curiouser

The case of Hugh Hewitt's mini-me -- Fraters Ralphie -- grows most interesting indeed.

Needless to say, we all have interesting motivations for travels as exotic as a Baltic cruise. There was a serious reason my wife and I stopped in London on the way. Some chap said something to me about "Die Another Day" and simply handed me a ticket. Next thing I knew, I was in London and this happened.



It was not until we boarded the ship and I could get the pictures up on the computer that I noticed Ralphie there. And then this from a dark courtyard in Talinn, Estonia yesterday



We all know Hugh has worked for the government in the past -- could Ralphie be a true "mini-me," created by NSA black ops? Could Hugh have put this whole cruise together in conjunction with MI6 just to infiltrate Ralphie into the former Soviet? Is Lenin really dead? Worse, is Hugh a former Soviet sleeper and Ralphie sent to keep an eye on him? (I must say that I have recently seen Hugh with some most interesting jewelry) If so, why does Ralphie appear to be tailing me? But then I am sworn to secrecy about my role.

The mystery and the investigation continues...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory