Friday, August 05, 2005

 

"Currying" Favor

Just a brief report from Stockholm!

London was wonderful. My dinner with Adrian, whose wife's name would make the movie pun even better, if less recognizable, was great fun. We had curry and Adrian accused me of going on this trip and spending all this money just to get close to Hugh Hewitt and therefore beg for a blogroll link. Trust me when I tell you a blogroll link from Hugh, while wonderful, ainĀ“t worth this kind of cash.

Having a marvelous time with my lovely wife, whom I love dearly. This is a great way to celebrate our 10th anniverssary.

We board the ship today -- very excited.

Wish I could post pictures.

Highlight to date was finding a tomb of a relative of my recently deceased friend in Westminster Abbey. Got a lot of information from the Abbey librarian for his children.

Stockholm is a very interesting city -- I wish the computer gremlins had allowed me better access and therefore more time to post, but alas.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory