Saturday, August 27, 2005

 

Fruedian Slip?

So, I cruising through my RSS feed reader and I run into an abstract of a story in the International section of the London Telegraph -- here's what it says
Nearly 20 years after Patrick Stübing was put up for abortion he traced his birth family in Leipzig - a fateful decision that has seen him imprisoned after fathering four children with his sister.
I click through to the story and it says
Patrick Stübing was four years old when his parents put him up for adoption in East Germany, unable to cope with a young child. Nearly 20 years later Patrick began to trace his birth family in Leipzig - a fateful decision that would eventually see him torn apart by incestuous love.
Makes you wonder who is writing the feeds and what they are thinking about, doesn't it?

By teh way, if anybody can tell me how I can link to the RSS feed so I can substantiate this, please let me know.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory