Tuesday, August 16, 2005

 

The Return Of Regular Blogging

I'm back...at my desk, but unfortunately jetlagged and ill with some sort of cold thing that made air travel something just this side of...well, you know. It will take a few days to wind the blog up to full speed again, but we'll get there. I will scatter highlights of the trip throughout posts over the next weeks I am sure.

The technical problems were irritating and will remain that way for a few days as I must completely rebuild the hard drive of my laptop which went completely south. This meant I read almost nothing on the trip (apologies to my blogging friends!) and what I did post was far less than I had hoped (not to mention expensive).

Blogging highlight -- sitting in a room blogging with Hugh Hewitt. Actually talking back and forth and saying "Hey check this out." Hugh was far more gracious and approachable than a person in his position would be required to be. Turns out Hugh and I know some of the same people and I now can confidently call him friend.

There is no way to sum up a trip like that in one or two posts. That is why blogging as we went would have been better., but I will let you find out things piecemeal.

It was a great vacation, but it is good to be home.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory