Friday, August 19, 2005

 

Today's Trip Pic

We'll come back to London later, but after London we moved onto the Baltic Sea, starting in Stockholm Sweden. I was amazed by the fact that no matter how far you go from home there are always familiar things.

I have never written in this space of my fondness for corn, but it is a very real thing. Growing up in Indiana, it was hard to avoid. The first conversation I ever had with my wife was about my garden where I was growing corn because corn more than 5 minutes off the stalk is just not sweet enough for a corn snob like me. Having been to Europe before, I found it practically devoid of corn, and what I did have, well, it did not appeal to me. Nonetheless, this was a fine sight


An this was simply the first sight that greeted us in the Stockholm airport and it must be posted.


Obviously, salmon in Stockholm cares about me.

Fortunately, while in Sweden, we never ran into this. Somethings just are not worth the effort.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory