Sunday, August 21, 2005

 

Today's Trip Pic

I also enjoyed Stockholm because of it's beautiful spires. The city is really an archipelago and best viewed from the water. We took a cruise around major islands (they go on forever, leaving port it was a couple of hours to open sea) and saw a number of wonderful views.

I never did figure out what building this spire was on, but I did indeed find it beautiful, and in a wonderful setting.

The skies on our first day there were just gorgeous. I love this picture becasue it shows both the beauty of the sky and of the architecture.









Remember that whole whimsy thing I mentioned about Stockholm yesterday? Well, this is another wonderful example. In a city where the working docks are in sucg close proximity to where people live and play, this was not only fun, but very practical.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory