Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

Here's A Good Reason To Attend GodBlogCon

The question of the last 48 hours for me has been -- What did I do to deserve winning Hugh Hewitt's "Blog of the Week." I am not a better writer or graphics producer than many I know, in fact, I'm pretty amatuerish. The others on the ballot all had great posts and were most deserving.

No, I think what set me apart, tiny separation though it was (I only won by four vites) was that I have made friends. Some specifically linked driving traffic to vote for me. I'm a part of a blogging alliance all of whom voted for me. In other words, by being allied with others I was able to accomplish far more than I could on my own.

That's the essence of GodBlogCon -- meeting people, making friends, forming alliances -- putting ourselves in a position where we can do far more for the Lord than we can do on our own. GodBlogCon could be the key to turning your blog from personal journal to real world changing ministry, and in so doing you could make some real friends. Click the graphic, go to registration and join us for GodBlogCon, Oct 13-15. I want to meet you!

GodBlogCon God Blog Convention

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory