Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 

I Had A Great Conversation Last Night

GodBlogCon God Blog Convention I was talking, via Skype, with SmartChristian -- Evangelical Outpost and Jollyblogger.

GodBlogCon God Blog Convention We had a fascinating conversation about the conversation they will be having at GodBlogCon, as a part of the plenary sessions this October 13, 14, & 15. What a great group of people!

GodBlogCon God Blog Convention We laughed, we cried, and we really enjoyed each others company -- which I think is the point. GBC gives us a unique opportunity for fellowship and community building.

If you haven't yet, I hope you will plan to come to
GodBlogCon God Blog Convention
BTW, if you want to come but something is standing in the way, why not email me and tell me about it. No promises, but I'll certainly see what I can do.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory