Monday, October 31, 2005

 

Movie Quote Game -- WE HAVE A WINNER!

The last Movie Quote Game has, after a week, produced a winner -- albeit an anonymous one. (see the comments in the link) Please recall, the quote was:

I Drank What?

The answer, quoting the winning comment is
"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said 'I drank what?'"

-- Val Kilmer in Real Genius
YOU ARE CORRECT SIR!I picked up the quote as a title to this blog and I am guessing the the reticence of the comment author to identify him/herself is because they are the author of the blog in question.

Regardless -- "Real Genius" is one of the more overlooked and very funny movies of all time -- it will also give you some amazing insight into my undergraduate years, there is nothing like being a lab science major of some sort to allow for practical jokes. I really can't say anything else without checking the statute of limitations on a few laws.

Much honor and glory is hereby bestowed upon "Anonymous." Thanks for playing.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory