Monday, November 21, 2005

 

Some New Milblogs?

As I have said, many of my milblog reads are rotating home, so I am searching for some new ones. Found a couple recently that I have not read enough yet to determine if they are going to become must reads, but enough to pass them on here.

The first is not delpoyed, from what I can tell, but seems to be pretty good -- Right Wing Of The Gods

The other is brand new and sitting squarely in the sandbox -- Same Ole' Different Day You have to love someone that writes something like this:
It is so easy for analysts, reporters, and politicians to sit back and criticize the war in Iraq. All of these people are blind to what really goes on here, and they will never fully understand since they are not on the ground fighting this war. Congressman John Murtha, D-Pa., in a recent AP release said, "I like guys who've never been there that criticize us who've been there. I like that." What war did you serve in again Mr. Murtha? Last time I checked you served in the Vietnam conflict, and the military is in a much different place now than we were then. I realize that Rep. Murtha is a decorated Vietnam veteran, and I thank him for his service - but the technology and tactics of this war era are night and day compared to the war that he served in.

I am just disgusted when I see and hear reports calling for the pullout of our military from Iraq.
I do prefer getting my news from guys like this instead of reporter weenies in Baghdad hotels or New York bureaus.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory