Sunday, November 06, 2005

 

WE HAVE TO WIN THE WAR

GO HERE

Vote for HOLY COAST. Do not vote for anyone else, and especially don't vote for Peace Like A River or Perspective and Soda -- They're MOBsters -- If they wins ice will cover the nation and we'll all have to be "nice," except, of course for them. Consider this email I got from Chad The Elder over at Fraters Libertas
SCBA? Never heard of 'em. Sounds like Duane is giving away radios to some of his softball buddies again. Let me know when you come up with a real alliance.
Now in the first place, I, and the rest of my SCBA allies, are in far too good a shape to play softball for Duane (well, except for Duane himself). But more importantly, I get this insult from an organization that is more drinking club than anything else?

We'll see who's laughing come Monday beer-boy!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory