Saturday, December 03, 2005

 

He 'Craps' Out

Ok, It's a somehwat obscure and borderline profane gambling reference to the fact that "sevens" seem to be running all over the blogosphere -- so I thought I'd bite. I first saw it at Allthings2all but it's been everywhere lately. So, without further ado, and in no particular order, The SEVEN SEVENS

1. Seven things to do before I die

2. Seven things I cannot do

3. Seven things that attract me to my spouse.

4. Seven things I say most often

5. Seven books (or series) I love (I'm limiting myself to fiction)

6. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over if I had the time)

7. Seven people I want to join in, too

Your turn!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory