Thursday, December 15, 2005

 

Well? This Is A Problem Because...?

The US Department of Defense may be routinely spying on US anti-war organizations to determine whether their planned activities could endanger military bases or recruitment drives, according to a document.
Let's see, if I was a terrorist and I wanted to get close to a military installation for a little mischief, how would I do that? Using a bunch of "peace activists" for a diversion might be a good way to go about it -- particularly since the "protesters" are not prone to cooperate with the military on security matters. Who knows, I might even be able to incite a few of the malcontents to assist me.

My job takes me into military installations from time-to-time -- do you know what they have in those places? You do not want the wrong element clandestinely approaching them, the consequences would not be pretty. And what's really sad is that the anti-war organizations would be the very first to suffer the consequences.

Just because you don't want to hurt them doesn't mean they don't want to hurt you.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory